The gaming industry is rising daily due to its exciting entertainment and technological advancement features. Mobile gaming apps, strong internet connection, and the prizes in this industry have enhanced its importance. But the dark side is that the scammers perform account takeovers, chargeback frauds, and unauthorized transactions. Companies must achieve face recognition deep learning so that only authorized players can access the account and save the company’s credentials. In 2023, 54% of the scams were done through social media, and 25.55% was the share of retail and e-commerce.
What is a Face Identification System?
The biometric system is used to measure the unique physical characteristics of the clients and ensure that the organization is affiliating with the right customer. These scanners can be integrated into shopping malls, offices, houses, and educational institutes. The entire process is done online, and users do not have to visit the office; they can be registered from any corner of the world.
Why is it Necessary to Know Your Player?
In the gaming industry, hackers use false means to access the player’s account; they perform this activity to break the user’s data. Secondly, the government has also imposed guidelines on businesses to allow only verified customers to get access to their websites. Regulatory authorities have banned the entry of minors from websites that contain mature content. The e-commerce industries must integrate machine learning and facial learning to prevent themselves from penalties.
How to Control Phishing Attacks through Facial Recognition Machine Learning?
- Organizations must get the services of advanced technology, as it is free from errors, the risk rate is reduced, and the efficiency and effectiveness are enhanced through it.
- Provide regular training to the staff and guide them about the latest Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations; this will improve client onboarding.
- Monitor the Behaviour of the players so that the organization can get updated information about their clients, and the company can get better to the company when their updated information is known.
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence (CDD) to monitor the users’ activities, and the companies perform this to ensure that the customers are not performing illegal activities. After this, the clients are segregated as high and low risks, and the company makes its policies accordingly.
The Benefits of Facial Recognition in the Gaming Industry
The following are the advantages of facial recognition verification:
Prevent Data Breaches
Face recognition deep learning discourages fraudulent activities, as only verified customers will be onboarded. The organizations can even measure the authenticity of their business partner and get complete knowledge about their products and services.
Data for Research Purposes
The biometric system database holds their clients’ entire information, such as their name, address, and bank information. The companies spend a heavy amount on research purposes, and they can get data through these solutions.
Monitor Suspicious Activities
The businesses have to monitor the activities of their users, and if any suspicious activity is detected, they have to respond to the respective authorities immediately.
The gaming company that integrates facial recognition facilitates their clients. Customers prefer such companies that save their time and money.
Allow Legal Aged Players
The traders have to face the penalty of not integrating the solutions, as it is essential for the companies to allow only 18+ players.
Complications the Gaming Industry has to Face due to Non-Compliance.
The following are the complexities that the gaming industry has to bear:
- The industry’s brand image deteriorates when it faces fraudulent activity. Everyone is aware of the latest news in this digital age, so when an organization faces such scams, it is highlighted on social media. The business also loses its future clients because, nowadays, users select the company after reading their reviews on their digital media accounts.
- The company faces heavy resignation because employees also do not prefer a company with a poor reputation; it is unsuitable for their career. Companies have to bear financial losses, low customer retention rates, and employee resignations.
Face recognition deep learning is crucial for the success of organizations, as it will mitigate fraudulent activities. The users prefer the company that keeps their information safe, preserves their data, and keeps their credentials secure. A considerable rise in the companies’ profits utilizing the biometric system services is observed. The traders’ social responsibility is to restrict minors’ access to content that is not good for them. Customers prefer a company that provides seamless services, a friendly interface and is socially responsible.