If you’re one of those people facing Halo Infinite screen flickering or any technical issues, don’t worry – we’ve got a few solutions for you. In this article, we will look at the causes and solutions to the problem that will help you fix the problem in no time.
Why Does Halo Infinite Screen Flicker On Windows PC?
If the Halo Infinite screen flicker or crashes, the first thing you should do is check your system. You need to make sure your system is compatible with Halo Infinite. If it is not compatible you should not install the game, it will either crash or freeze to the point where the game becomes unplayable.
If your system meets the requirements, you may be dealing with different things. Most often, the problem occurs due to corrupted game files, due to outdated graphics drivers or due to some malware attack which can threat for cyber security. You can try re-installing Halo Infinite game to fix the “Halo Infinite Screen Flickering” issue. Here are some more methods you can adopt to resolve technical problems.
Methods To Resolve Halo Infinite Screen Flickering Issue
If Halo Infinite black screen crash or flickers at the time you play or launch the game, you can start by checking for updates. If the update did not work, we need to fix the problem, the fixes are as follows:
- Update your video card driver
- Verify Game Integrity
- Change in-game settings
- Disable background apps
- Reinstall Halo Infinite
- Disable overlay
Let’s find out these fixes in more detail.
Update Your Graphics Driver
Firstly, you need to check the status of your PC’s graphic card drivers. It is important to keep them updated. So if you have recently updated it, this problem will disappear. However, if you haven’t updated it, update your graphics card driver and see if the issue persists.
- Click on the Windows search bar and type “Device Manager”
- Now expand the option “Display Adapters”
- Here you will find the “Update Driver” option by right-clicking on the graphic card driver
After the updating process gets completed, you need to restart your PC.
Verify Game Integrity
Your game may crash due to corrupted game files. Luckily for you, there is a way to fix the issue of “Halo Infinite flickering screen pc” through Steam and you can simply follow the given steps to do the same.
- Start Steam
- Go to “Library” and find Halo Infinite
- Right-click the game and go to “Properties” or “Features”
- On the “Local Files” tab, select check the option “Games File Integrity”
Once the process is completed, you need to restart the PC to verify if the issue is fixed.
Change Game Settings
Lowering the frame rate and changing some settings can also solve the problem, especially if you are experiencing a black screen when launching the game. Therefore, it is advised to change the in-game settings. You need to follow the below step to fix the issue:
- Go to Halo Infinite and open “Settings”
- Open the video tab and fix the Resolution Scale” to 90
- You also need to fix “Maximum Frame Rate” and “Minimum Frame Rate”
- Now disable VSYNS
- Similarly, cut back on other graphics-intensive tasks
Now you need to restart the game to see if the issue “Halo Infinite Screen Flickering” persists.
Disable Background Apps
Background applications are one of the causes of a flickering screen. It would be better to disable these applications so that they no longer interfere. You can follow the steps below to disable background apps.
- Go to “Task Manager”
- In the Process tab, right-click on all those applications that may be causing problems
- Now click on “End Task”
Turn off all applications running in the background and check if the game is running normally or if it still freezes/crashes.
Reinstall Halo Infinite
Another way to fix the issue of Halo Infinite screen flickering is uninstalling and reinstalling the Halo Infinite games.
- Go to “Steam Client” on your PC
- Open “Library” and uninstall the game by right-clicking on it
- After removing it from your PC, you need to reinstall the Halo Infinite game on your PC
An overlay is designed to improve your system’s gaming performance. But sometimes they can work the opposite of what they are designed for. According to many people, disabling the overlay feature in their game and in their game launcher fixed the issue and we are going to do the same.
- Open Steam
- Go to Halo Infinite from the “Library”
- Right-click the game and select “Features” or “Properties”
- Now make sure you’re on the General tab and uncheck “Enable Steam Overlay While Playing“
Hopefully, after following the solutions mentioned in this article you won’t have the issues of Halo Infinite Screen Flickering. It is important to carefully follow each step in order to get the desired results and fix the problem without any complications.